Back in business!

I've just completed my first run since Friday when I had to pull up with an ankle injury. It's cleared up well and I felt no pain. I decided to start back with 20 minutes and had no trouble with it and actually completed 2.2 miles in that time so that's probably as fast as I've ever ran.

I was a bit pooped but Thursday I'll aim for 28 minutes and all being well if I can do it, that will be W8R2 and I'll be back on track. Thrilled to get back out there though. I have had a rough few days without running!!!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Great that the ankle injury has cleared up quickly and that you got straight back in. Thrilled that you're thrilled!

• Great news Fraz! :)

• Glad things are better, Fraz. Fingers crossed that you can just power on from where you were before your injury and then soon - VERY soon - you'll be graduating!

• Welcome back, Fraz!!! I am thrilled for you!! We are still keeping that graduation party going for you!! Hurry along or Gayle will have all of the bubbly gone!! :-)

• Sorry Fraz...I finished off the bubbly...:-( BUT< I have more chilling!!!!! :-) GREAT NEWS! :-) I feel another party coming on!!!! ;-)

• Great news, well done! That badge is being polished ready for you ;-)

You may also like...