HELP - I've been abducted by aliens!

Had a really scary moment. My heart was racing. I was in a land where everyone was able to run for miles and miles. All achieving amazing running feats. I felt like an alien. How did I get here? Help! How do I get back to my comfort zone?

Phew, heart rate reducing, I accidentally hit the link to 'Couch to 5K+' blogs. Yes, PLUS.

Its ok, I'm back, I'm safe. And.....breathe......and.......breathe

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Know what you mean vixiej - I was looking on there yesterday and started to hyper-ventilate too!! I can but dream at the moment but hope to be there one day......

• I took some rescue remedy, breathing returned to normal now. We'll both get there, I am pretty sure :-)

• Consider it a preview of where you both will soon be! :-)

• bring it on (actually I'm terrified!)

• Totally amazing, huh? I accidentally found it this past week...oh my, I'm officially a Graduate now, but oh, my... those people are totally awesome!! :-)

• yes, it's a lot to live up to. Ooooohhhhhh, look at those lovely new graduate badges on you two :-)

• Everyone who is out there doing it is awesome! I love reading everyone achievements newbies and graduates...all so inspiring. Always makes me want to get to the next step/ goal. :)

You may also like...