OH JUST LOOK AT THIS... I'm officially a graduate now! Fantastic!

I was just looking to find out how to nag for my graduation badge, I noticed notbad had hers and thought '??!!??!!??!!'. Then I noticed I'd got mine too. Now I need to shout it form the rooftops! I've just ordered a C25K Tee shirt, hope it comes very quickly. Deffo do my 2nd run this week so I don't fall by the way side. I think I may join a running club that meets on a Tuesday night. That'll give me a boost. And I'm going to do a parkrun too!

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • That gave me a good laugh stayinbed!! :-D I'm glad to see we've all got our well earned badges now, best of luck with all your new plans - I'm thinking about a Parkrun too, but feeling nervous as I've not run with others for a very long time.

• Hey, look at that lovely green badge! Well done.

• Thanks Soozz, hoping yours won't be too long now. Just be careful!!

• I have just noticed that i have mine too! Is it a bit sad to be stupidly excited...even my dog has come to see what i am making all the fuss about! :)

• Sadly, my dog hates running now. She used to come with me in the earlier weeks and then she started staying in her bed and just looking at me. Well, I can take a hint! But the green badge is just the business isn't it!

• I feel your excitement cos I was the same not so many months ago, well done each and everyone of you, wear your green graduate badge with pride you have all earned it. :)

• Thanks Oldgirl! I'm certainly wearing mine with pride!

• Well done, it's strange but I love my badge!

• I know. I'm sure I'm always going to feel really proud when I see it!

• My badge means the world to me! Be proud of it - you earned it!

• Thanks Annie, I feel so proud when I see it!

• Well done, you've earned it.

• Thank you Fenella8, I certainly did earn it!!!

You may also like...