I only did it!! Bye bye Week 5!!!

Went out early this morning to attempt the dreaded W5R3! I started off and by the end of the first minute the shoulder gremlins were in full swing, my breathing was off and I couldn't find my pace and I just knew I was going to fail. But, by five minutes I had blown off the gremlins and had found my pace. When Laura said "just two minutes to go" I knew I was going to finish bar a diabolical accident. There was a few tears at 20 minutes I must confess :-)

Tomorrow I will be 52 and will receive my 50lbs lost certificate at Weightwatchers - it's turning into a great week!!!!

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • A great week for sure! Congratulations. I was really worried by that run too, and 50lbs, wow!

• Congratulations. Well done on the run and the weight loss, both fantastic achievements.

• Hear! Hear! I knew you'd be OK, congratulations, have you come down yet? ;) Happy Birthday for tomorrow!

• Well done on the run and 50lb weightloss, WOW! Aboslutely phenomonal acheivement.

Very inspirational.

Good luck for future runs.

• Fantastic! Well done on both counts - it must feel great - Have a fabulous birthday.

• Congratulations and happy birthday for tomorrow. So good to hear that you did it, I was 52 3 weeks ago and on week 4, not looking forward to week 5, but maybe its achievable.

• Fantastic work. Have finished week 5 myself - never though I could ever jog 20 mins without stopping. Was struggling to run 2 mins when I first started. Losing 50 lbs - big congratulations.

• Fantastic! I finish week 5 tomorrow, I'm right behind you, congrats.

• YIPPPEEEEE!!!! YOU ARE A TOTAL INSPIRATION! I start week 5 this coming Sunday. I am an online ww member, losing 35 pounds over the past year. I know all of the hard work you have put in to get to this point...CONGRATULATIONS!

• Thanks everyone and good luck to all the other Week Fivers!!

• Wow! What an inspiration you are! Ur post made me well up! Congratulations hun, and have a very very happy birthday xx

• WOW!!! A - MAZE - ING!!!!

You may also like...