Whew, I did W8r2 no probs,except my leg giving way! Good job I have a spare one!

I'm so happy to say that todays run was excellent compared to Monday. I just had a nasty coming down a hill. My left leg felt as though it was giving way and I had to put my foot down flat. Once I stumbled, and thought fleetingly 'oh that's it. I'll have to give up' but I carried on down the hill and it sorted itself out on the flat so shouldn't be a problem. If it keeps happening, I'll just have to stay on flatter runs. I did my upslope again today. I seem to have done 4.56K, although I did carry on after Laura said to stop, because I wanted to be able to be accurate in working out the distance I ran. I had a banana before I went out, and came back with a normal blood sugar so everything in the garden's rosey today! ( :

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Excellent, so glad you got your blood sugar sorted and your mojo back by the sound of it - I always have a banana before I run too, great slow release energy. :-)

• Thanks notbad, the banana was just enough to keep me at a good level! I'm looking for research that says milk chocolate is good before running, would be worth getting up for that!

• Sounds like an excellent idea! Yum. So pleased it went well for you, you needed a good run after the last one. And your distance is brilliant! Well done.

You may also like...