W6R3 - OH MY GOODNESS - I DID IT

lovely sunny day down here in Kent, from on the ground birds singing up with the larks ( 6am ) to do that 25 Min run :-)

the best sound I hear this morning was from Laura saying " you have run for 25 Mins and you are now in my books officially a runner"

Yaaaa

Achy legs but feeling great :-)

P.S

must watch film Eddie The Eagle - sounds naff ( well I thought so ) but it is a real life story about goal setting, determination in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds, friendship, laughter, tears, aches and pains - remind you of anything ? but more than that it is about the right attitude to life , I cried much to the embarrassment of my daughters :-) 

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done! That's another milestone. You are well on the way to graduation. 

• I didn't realise that, untill you pointed it out ..... Omg I am 9 nor runs that's amazing 😊

hope all is well with you Celt

• Exciting! Gearing up for W8 R2 later. The gremlins are still there, but much quieter these days. Good luck with the rest of the programme. 

• Well done Nick!  Yes a lovely day on the Surrey/Kent border where I am. Nice to know someone's down my way doing c25k..😊

• Crying..is good. You are doing amazingly..proper runner!!! It is incredible when she says it and you believe it. I am still amazed by different stages of this running journey..

Week 7...here you come 🙂

• Whoop ! Whoop ! Well done Nick , all straight runs now to Graduation ! :-) xxx

• Well done, Nick! 25 minutes is a tough one and you did great. Long runs from here on! 

• dear all thank you for your kind words

word of advice to all don't after 25 min run work in garden all day

I cant move !!!!

:-)

• Well done, great achievement! I was hoping to do that one on Sunday but didn't get the chance - hopefully later today fingers crossed, I want to be an officially a runner too! :)  

• let us know when you are :-)

You may also like...