Amnesia

Has anyone else suffered amnesia whilst on week 3?

You see, I know I left the house, my tracking app confirms I did the run, in fact the time was really good, best yet.

I do remember seeing all the footy players in the park, but I can't remember being set upon by a a gang of burly Russian shot putters who held me down and battered my calves with a sledge hammer. You see, I know this must have happened as my legs are F~*king killing

me.

This did not happen on Monday when I did this run, I suspect the shot putters were all hung over from the closing ceremony.

With any luck the amnesia will pass, my calves will feel better & I'll crack on & complete week 3 on sat morning. I will however be keeping an out for the sneaky Russians & shot putters in general.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Lol at this blog just because it sounds familiar

• Yes the b*ggers got me on Week 1 but I haven't seen them since! I'm ready for them if they try it again!

• I bet on your next run you'll outrun those mean shot putters!

• Love this blog! All over the country, there are bands of Russian shot-putters attacking C25Kers, I know they've been round here.

• They are only jealous!

You may also like...