Yay!!!! I did it!!!!!!!

I am absolutely beside myself because I finished the c25k tonight with a run of 5k in length. Yes it took me 45 minutes but I decided that I would give it a go! I am not going to lie it was really hard in places and my pace dropped to almost a walk but I still kept on going. I started the c25k as I was not going to be able to swim for four weeks after having my eyes lasered. I started around the middle of May. I lost a week due to eye recovery and almost another week due to work commitments but yes today I did it!!!!

I am so pleased.

20 Replies

• Yay!!!!!!! You did it!!!!!!!!! We are so pleased too, because we all know what that means. Many congratulations and welcome to the graduate club.

Keep running, keep smiling.

• Brilliant, enjoy your success.

• That's fantastic loubee, well done! Enjoy your running x :-)

• No wonder you are beside yourself! Running 45 minutes and running 5K are each great achievements and you've done both! Really well done.

• Congratulations on running 5k & graduating well done

• That's fabulous, well done. That's a double graduation!

• Wahey Loubee !

You can feel the excitement and relief just pouring out of your post ! :-)

Many, many congratulations to you, it is an amazing feeling isn't it ? Well done , that badge really suits you ! :-) xxx

• Well done you! Not only have you completed 3 x 30 minutes but 5km too! It feels great doesn't it :) enjoy your running :)

• Well done! To such I aspire. You are amazing, and I can't wait to graduate myself.

• Congratulations on completing the c25k and on your graduation. Fantastic achievement. Well done and well done on reaching 5K and running continuously for 45 minutes :)

• Well done on everything there - you've done amazing!

Start of a new life now then - enjoy :)

• Awesome work. The world is now your oyster. Or running track, rather.

• Wow ! 45 minutes...I am full of admiration I still don't want to run for that long and I graduated a couple of months ago ! Well done you.

• Woo hoo! Congratulations Loubee on graduating and running 5k. What are your plans for celebrating and running?

• Yee hah!!!!! Zippy di doo dah, zippy di ay etc etc

Well done Loob! Now the adventure really begins. Bask in the glory today and tomorrow and then it's time for your first Graduate run. That's another one to look forward to

• Woooooohooooo, congratulations, fantastic achievement.....welcome to graduation.

• Congratulations! Every time someone graduates helps me believe I can do it too! Thanks for posting x

• Absolutely fabulous! Well done on not only finishing the course, but also running 5KM. An inspiration to those of us who haven't got there yet.

• congratulations. And running the full 5k... double the glory.

Happy running

• Congratulations!!

You may also like...