Week 5R3 - You were all right

So after my nightmareish W5R1 I did W5R2 on Thursday and was pretty much done by the end of it! I didn't hold out much hope for W5R3.

Turns out I was completely wrong. W5R3 was the easiest run I've done this week. I had looked at the elevation data and reversed my route as a result. Was starting to get tired coming up to the 10 minute mark, but that's because it's mostly up hill till there and I knew it, which helped a LOT.

So, Laura says there is 10 mins left and I'm like Wow, I've done 10 minutes. Then she tells me I've done 15 mins and I was blown away because I felt better than at 10 mins. Then as she told me I had two mins left I got a message on my phone from my fiancee telling me that I was late and she was defending my lunch from our 4 cats. That pretty much distracted me from the rest of the run and the warm down walk ;)

Week 6, I'm comming to getcha!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • What a fantastic post, well done!

• Wow - well done! I have week 5 coming up & I'm very apprehensive, hope I can do half as well as this.

• woo hoo, well done you :)

You may also like...