Ok just done w6r3 whose sense of humour was "This is easy"at 10 minutes to go

I did it and was so excited when Laura sad I was officially a runner.

Did my usual faffing around before I actually got out there. First few minutes were hard and legs a bit sore by about 5 but they didnt get any worse. Got hot and had my fan on full, by 20 minutes I was tired but I was not stopping, at 2 to go Mrs Invincable appeared again and at 1 to go Laura said put the speed up and I DID and ran my fastest minute to date.

I cant believe how much I have acomplished in the last 6 weeks. I nearly gave up at week 3 as did twice before because I thought that was how much my body could do but how wrong was I.

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • lol...W6R3 for me this morning also....isn't this just amazing!? I was dying on W1...had serious doubts about whether I could do it....yet here we are...25 minutes!

• Very well done - got my w6r3 on Friday :-)

• I know grammadog I still cant believe it either nearly died trying to run 1 now done 25.

• Well done to you! We keep thinking we have reached our limits and then along comes another run and off we go! Not long to go now. Enjoy :)

• I've just done this run a couple of hours ago, I've got tired legs & found it much harder than W5 R3 but I feel good that I've just completed week six & I'm sure it will get easier.

You may also like...