omg .i have done my first wk4 race 1 today and wow

today i completed my first wk of wk4 race 1 and i amamzed my self running the first 5 minutes i thought im never going to do this its going to be a killer.but i enjoyed it and did not stop once and did as i was told and didnt go to fast nice steady pace at 4.1 on treadmill. and was so pleased with my self at the end and could not believe i actualy jogged for 16 minutes in total. just hope it helps me looses the 2 stone now i have statrted doing this.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • well done, that's brilliant, you should be really pleased. It's such a great feeling isn't it? i remember running for the first minute on week 1 and thinking i'm never going to be able to do this!! but i'm starting week 8 tomorrow and it's fantastic, couldn't have done it without the podcast and community! Keep going! :-)

• Well done, it sounds like you had a good start. i start week 4 tomorrow, so its good to know its possible.

• just got try yr hardest not to stop i know 5 mins dont sound a lot but it is. i had podcast on and tv.

• Wow that's fantastic well done you :)

I'm due to do week 4 run 1 tomorrow so I hope I enjoy it just like you did.

• good luck. and dont go like a loon its not a mad dash .enjoy.

You may also like...