I just ran 20 minutes without stopping!! Woohooooo!

I cannot believe it, and definitely wouldn't have believed it 4 weeks ago, but I did it! And it felt good!

I found regulating my breathing easier and now realise (after a high protein intake of midges) why it is best to breathe in through your nose! Tho I do sill find this hard?!

Anyhow, if, like I was, you are dreading any of the weeks /runs coming up, I urge you to just have faith in the programme! I literally have gone from zero exercise, binge drinking and fast food/takeaway diet to running 20 minutes non stop! Can't believe it!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

13 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulations :) Such a great feeling when you've nailed the 20 minutes!

• Well done, good for you!

• Congratulations, I'm still at 3 minutes, so it's great to hear it can be done.... here's hoping! x

• well done :) what a fantastic achievement. bet you are grinning from ear to ear :)

• Bravo!

• That's brilliant to hear and so inspirational - good to know it can be done! Well done :)

• Well done and keep it up! :)

• Well done!

• Well done. We both ran the same run today as i also have completed 20 min run. Its a great feeling :)

• The only way is forward and you will be running 30 mins before you know it, well done.

• Well done, it is a wonderful feeling!

• Well done! Its a fab feeling isn't it!

• Wow, I am also looking forward to that! But now I am not ready for that yet.

Good to know that in the future it can happen!

You may also like...