ready to start c25k

so after weeks and i mean weeks of reading about every1 else doing the c25k i am staring the challange tomorrow, i think my greatest insperation was when 2 of my old college friends finished the london marthon on sunday ... not that intend to be running that but i do intend to be running to get fit!!

Tomorrow i pledge to be my day 1 --- hopefully the rain will keep away for me to do this. I am realy writing this blog to motivate myself more than for anything else. :-)

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good luck ! I started off by telling friends on FB so that I couldn't back out - it wasn't long before I was just doing it for the love of it. Enjoy your run tomorrow and don't forget to update us - a bit of rain is quite pleasant so don't let it put you off ;-)

• Good luck! I'm still at the reading about it phase...lol... I did "run" the other day though - didn't even last 30 seconds at a time... But..ya know - no-one ever said it was going to be easy!

• C'mon make like Nike and 'just do it'! Have a look at this link on YouTube. It inspired me...

You just need to take the first step!

• Thanks mair99, I am a graduate, but I've been trying to find this clip. It is totally inspiring.

• You are welcome... we all need inspiration...

• Good luck let us know how you got on :)

• All the best for your first C25K session, you'll do great, just pace yourself and keep going.

Will look out for your update :)

• I started the programme on Monday and can't wait until my next attempt tomorrow...I felt really high afterwards, I really didn't think I would enjoy it so much

• I am in week 8, and let me tell you.... it is amazing and do-able. Wishing you success on this journey!

• Dreadful weather, but have you done it? If you've not got out there yet, good luck. This is the sort of day that a treadmill might be useful, not that I would know but I can see the appeal. :)

You may also like...