Week 9 Run 3 c25k. Completed

Week 9 Run 3 c25k. Completed

Week 9 day 3 c25k FINAL RUN. Booooom crackalacka booom. Done with a challenging hill to. That's it.

So to recap then. 10 weeks ago I was 18st 10lb and a very uncomfortable 42 inch waste that was more like 36inch. Now I am 16st 10lbs and a 38 inch waste. I have shirts that I bought 5 years ago that I never wore that I can now wear πŸ˜€. I have so much more energy, I am much more relaxed. I don't stress over stupid things. I am much much more happier in myself. This c25k program really does work. I encourage all that want to do something to change their lifestyle, to at least give this a try if you haven't done so yet, or at least maybe try again.

I can now see my wellbeing that I set out to find 10 weeks ago. I still have a long way to go. So I will continue to run 3 times a week for 30mins at at a time for now. And who knows I might even up my game to do b210k. Time depending.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

29 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Way to go Trev4950 !

Happy, happy post. SO many positives. And we'll done on so many levels. I'll bet you're beaming from ear to earπŸ˜€

Sunday morning partaaaay then...

🌟🎈🌟🎈🌟CONGRATULATIONS🌟🎈🌟🎈🌟

πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ·πŸΈπŸŽ‚πŸ»πŸΊπŸŽ“πŸŽ“πŸŽ“πŸΊπŸŽ‚πŸΈπŸ·πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

• If you could measure smiles it would be around the world right now. πŸ˜€

• Congratulations to you, on finishing the final run.

Your post is great and i'm sure, that it will help and encourage other people who are starting out on the couch to 5k.

Enjoy your future runs.

All the best.

• Thank you Wanda wig.

• Auto correction is a pain. Thank you wanawig.

• Congratulations, that's amazing!

• Thank you Sal.

• Seriously, I have just completed week one, your story has given me loads of hope that I can get there too so thank YOU!! x

• You will. Have faith in yourself trust the program. It's not easy but you will get through it. Happy dayzzz. πŸ˜€

• That's brilliant Trev4950 , you've done marvellously, and your post will be a real motivator for others. Hope you're enjoying celebrating your achievements.

πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸ† πŸ₯‡ 🎊

• Thank you Razouski I may well have a ale or two. Cheers.

• Well done Trev, great stuff.

• Thank you Dunder2004.

• Fantastic!!! It's a great feeling isn't it. Very well done :)

• Thank you Loisamelia. Yes I'm floating on air. Cheers. πŸ˜€

• Congratulations!

• Thank you Von99.

• Well done :D :D :D

• Thank you CookieM.

• Terrific - well done. You've made such great progress and it's great to see the positivity it has brought you. Keep on running...πŸ™ŒπŸ»

• Thank you Donkeywhistler. I will be continuing to do my 5k runs three times a week. One day I will be able to do it within 30 mins. But until then keeping fit and healthier is the plan.

• Congrats!

• Thank you Burgdude.

• Fantastic, Trev, well done indeed. You're officially a runner! You must be so proud and you sound really jubilant! Deservedly so. Your weight loss is brilliant too - have you been dieting or is just through the running? Anyway, I'm just off to do my final run, so I'll be joining you later with that graduate badge, though I shouldn't count my chickens ....

• Excellent Greffiere. Go for it. I have every confidence that you will be joining me as a graduate. I have not been on a diet as such, but I have been watching the amount of real ale that I drink, and no crisps or nuts. Pub lifestyle is nice but when you over do it you regret it later on. That's what I wanted to change for the better. :-)

• Congratulations! What a simply brilliant, inspirational post! Your graduate badge looks great. :)

• Thanks melly4012.

• Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Whoop whoop indeed..fantastic journey Trev4950 πŸ˜„

Yes it does work, so pleased for you.

Happy running.😊

• Thank you jan-now-runs.

You may also like...