Who is SR?

The egg is waiting to be found and the trail has been laid on Mr Rambling's blog,

ramblingsofdoug.blogspot.co...

As his blog has had over 30,000 hits I'm hoping that even more people will know about C25k.

For those of you wondering what this is all about, it all started on 22nd February ...

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • He'll be so proud !

• This is brilliant! I can't wait to read about his reaction to your news!

• He's on his blog now!

• Ooh exciting!!! :)

• Nyha ha ha (thats an evil laugh BTW). I paid him a visit too

Any news???

I have followed your blog from day one (mine) and always look for yours first. Love the SR intrigue!

Happy Easter

• He's still on his blog! Tried the first link and said it didn't work. I've signed him up for HealthUnlocked as Mr_Ramblings. He's seen the confirmation email but too caught up in his blog on avocados to follow up yet. Thanks for all the comments on his blog. Poppy's written her note to surprise him with later too. We're all on tenterhooks - surely he'll catch on soon? Off to church soon so the secret may continue a little longer ...

• He's just noticed increased traffic on his "Top tips for new runners" blog. It's apparently his most popular post at the moment! Come on Mr_Ramblings!

• oh come on!!! Has he found us all yet?

:)

• Found you! Might take me a while to work out what's been going on ...

• grinning :) welcome to our world :)

• This is better than Eastenders!

What will the Christmas episode bring :-)

• Just back from the Easter Service at church so he still doesn't seem to know. We're squirming with trying to keep the secret now. Let's hope it all finally clicks when he finds his Easter egg on our family egg hunt after lunch this afternoon.

• Just brilliant!!

You may also like...