Wk 6 Run3 YES!!

Just completed the run this morning after feeling a little nervous about the 25mins! Really chuffed I managed it and although I would'nt describe it as easy I did manage to push myself for the last minute. Would have liked to have noticed more changes to my body by now but I just keep teling myself if I continue then it will happen. I'm dreaming of toned legs, if not this summer then definately the next! Saying that I feel so good about my achievements so far and CAN'T BELIEVE I can run for this length of time. Is anyone else on the same podcast as me? Would love to hear from you.

6 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hiya - Well done for getting to wk 6. Thats fantastic! Believe me you'll see the changes too your body soon. Keep up the good work :)

• Thanks for that. Went to buy new running kit today but realised I'm not at the lycra stage just yet!! Determined to look good in shorts-I WILL KEEP GOING!

• hiya chicken, yup - that makes you, me and Minuette at the same place, I start wk 7 tomorrow, Minuette will probably start hers Monday

Very cool feeling to be told you are a runner isn't it :)

• Totally delighted to be called a runner. I find myself looking at other runners when I'm driving and feeling abit jealous!!!! This is the girl who was 'allergic' to exercise! Thanks for the reply.

• Good luck for tomorrow Bxster! :)

• Yes hello I've just done week 6 too well done! Great feeling of achievement isn't it!

Starting week 7 on Monday looking forward to the longer consistent runs now strangely enough. And I can't ever see myself in lycra shorts but then I also never thought I'd see myself running for 25 mins either!

You may also like...