SPORTS RELIEF

Has anybody signed up for this?

I took the plunge & signed up for the mile. I was going to do the 3 mile, but don't want to tempt fate as I've still 8 runs to go before completing the C25K.

Although I'm nervous as I've never done a race before, I can't wait to put all this hard work into practice. It's all for fun and in a good cause, so I thought it would be a good place to start.

sportrelief.com

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi. I've signed up for the 3 mile run too. Never done anything like it before either. The thought of being fit enough to run 3 miles and being able to raise a little sponsorship is really motivating me. Well done you for signing up. Here's hoping more C25k'ers do the same!

• Well done to you too! I'm sure there will be lots of C25Kers testing themselves for the first time!

x

• I'm gonna do it........:)

• Good on you! At the end of the day it's for a good cause and a chance totest ourselves.

x

• I've signed up for the 3 mile too - will only be up to week 7 or 8 by then due to an enforced break whilst ill, but I know for a fact that I can WALK 3 miles so if that's what I have to do, that's what I'll do! But I'm sure I'll be able to run quite a lot of it judging by how I've coped with the C25K programme so far.

• If you'll be at W8, you will be almost doing 3 miles so you should do just fine. Like you say you can always walk / run if needs must, it is a fun event to be enjoyed.

Good Luck juicydee

x

You may also like...