SPORTS RELIEF

Has anybody signed up for this?

I took the plunge & signed up for the mile. I was going to do the 3 mile, but don't want to tempt fate as I've still 8 runs to go before completing the C25K.

Although I'm nervous as I've never done a race before, I can't wait to put all this hard work into practice. It's all for fun and in a good cause, so I thought it would be a good place to start.

sportrelief.com

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi. I've signed up for the 3 mile run too. Never done anything like it before either. The thought of being fit enough to run 3 miles and being able to raise a little sponsorship is really motivating me. Well done you for signing up. Here's hoping more C25k'ers do the same!

• Well done to you too! I'm sure there will be lots of C25Kers testing themselves for the first time!

x

• I'm gonna do it........:)

• Good on you! At the end of the day it's for a good cause and a chance totest ourselves.

x

• I've signed up for the 3 mile too - will only be up to week 7 or 8 by then due to an enforced break whilst ill, but I know for a fact that I can WALK 3 miles so if that's what I have to do, that's what I'll do! But I'm sure I'll be able to run quite a lot of it judging by how I've coped with the C25K programme so far.

• If you'll be at W8, you will be almost doing 3 miles so you should do just fine. Like you say you can always walk / run if needs must, it is a fun event to be enjoyed.

Good Luck juicydee

x

You may also like...