Week 6 run 1 - Gert orf moi laaaaand!

Week 6 run 1 - Gert orf moi laaaaand!

Well the baby needed frrding at 5:30 so Mrs Bean gave me a nudge and told me that as my alrm was going to go off soon i might as well get up.

So off I went, it was cold this morning.

I decided to do a different run today, which took me round the back of my friends farm. It also is a bit off road.

I did the first part, and the last time I did it the 5 minute run took me to the bottom of a steep hill. I think I must have been going a bit faster as by the time I got to the bottom the track had finished and the next one had started then Laura piped up that I had a couple of minutes left - witch!

So I ran to the top of the hill and enjoyed the 3 minute walk to recover after about a minute i was ready to go again!

Lovely run, in the dark morning mist. I have posted a photo of my friends farm house, it looked much better this morning I promise.

As I was running past my friend came out to tell me that I looked a mess, only your friends can do that to you.

So the run is done and I got 2x 10 minutes on Sunday. Looking forward to it.

So back home, muddy, sweaty and happy.

Good luck to you all.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Just got back from week 6 run 1 and found it strangely hard! I too ran a different route, with a few more hills and perhaps wasn't pacing myself properley.

Well done! - Love that you post photos :)

• exactly the same feeling, struggled. Run 2 tomorrow eek!

• your post made me smile. Well done.

• What is it with this muddy sweaty happy running thing, I'm planning a cross fields route for Sun as enjoyed the run on the Northumberland coast because of the mud... :)

• Muddy buggers :)

You may also like...