Shouldn't 🏃♀️ be getting easier? This time I did just differently, I just brought my garmin forerunner 45 and no music. I wanted to see if I could do without the help and prompts from Laura... Yes I can. However I found few things:
1) better bring music or podcasts or audiobooks, it makes the run easier in terms of not feeling alone.
2) you need to have an aim while running. Be doing intervals, running longer, running slower or faster. This run was aimless, I wasn't sure what I wanted to do in my 30 minutes... First I wanted to do japanese jogging to cover more metres perhaps till 4.5 km but I ended up doing some intervals but not necessarily my best... Ok... But I did 30 minutes.
3) bring water for hydrating in very warm climates, even if I had a litre before the run. Somehow my mouth was dry.
4) don't leave too many rest days (3) otherwise even though you have the fitness up to 2 weeks, is still bloody hard.
5) I am not going to join just yet a running club or parkruns!
Thank you for reading this post and feel free to add any advice. ❤️