W2R2: I carried on walking after Michael said I... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K
108,010 members139,095 posts

W2R2

angie31964
angie31964Graduate

I carried on walking after Michael said I was done, and have completed just over three miles today. Apparently my 'running' was so slow it showed up as just plain walking lol. I struggled with the runs and my area has many inclines. Not even steep ones. Just slight. But still energy sapping. Hpoe everyone has a great day.

10 Replies
oldestnewest
ButtercupKid
ButtercupKidGraduate

Well done you - great way to start the day ⭐️ I still walk as fast as I run, five months after graduation, so never feel lonely 😀

angie31964
angie31964Graduate in reply to ButtercupKid

🎉💕 yay I feel better now!

ButtercupKid
ButtercupKidGraduate in reply to angie31964

I like to feel my rubbish stats can encourage others 😂

angie31964
angie31964Graduate in reply to ButtercupKid

😂🥰💕

Buddy34
Buddy34Graduate

You're doing great don't worry about your pace slow is good. Try downloading Strava to your phone that picks up running or walking no problem 😊

angie31964
angie31964Graduate in reply to Buddy34

Ok I will try that. Thank you.

Oldgirlruns
OldgirlrunsGraduate

Well done angie! Don’t worry about your running speed - I know that my walking speed is much quicker than my running at the moment but I’m hopeful that will change! And huge well done on running inclines - I’m sure each one will help you with the next one and increase your fitness! It’s really flat where I am - can’t imagine running up a slope of any sort!

Good luck with the next run!

angie31964
angie31964Graduate in reply to Oldgirlruns

I do live in a place called Hillyfields lol so I guess it shouldn't be a surprise. Well done to you too x

You need to categorise your exercise on Fitbit, then it learns what you’re doing. 😊

angie31964
angie31964Graduate in reply to MuddledGardener

It didn't even separate them lol

You may also like...