Week 5 run 3: Started badly ran for 2.5 mins... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K
86,143 members117,909 posts

Week 5 run 3

Started badly ran for 2.5 mins then thought I can’t run for 20 mins, then thought pull yourself together and do it, so I slowed down and only bloody did it

Am so so chuffed with myself never ever did I think 6 weeks ago that I could run for 30 seconds.😀😀

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Congratulations JWO1 on completing run 3 of week 5, yes you can now run for 20 minutes, not just 30 seconds, run 3 of week 5 is a milestone run with C25K.

Onwards and upwards to week 6 run 1 but be careful about that run as it catches out some people with the interval walks 🚶 and runs 🏃 😊

1 like

Well done 👍

1 like

Yah....good for you. Know that feeling felt quite emotional on the completion of my 20mins have to say. When I started this journey I could not run at all, and I am just a little in front of you now starting W7. It has been hard but my god it feels good

1 like

Feels awesome doesn't it? I'm at the same point...starting week 6 tomorrow...enjoy.

1 like

Well done!!!! I’m on week 5 next week. I try not to think of the length of time I’ll be running. I find it helps if I look into the distance and find something I’ll run to then just listen to my music while I run there.

2 likes

I run on a treadmill in the gym with loud music on, four good songs and your done

You may also like...