Couch to 5K
79,200 members โ€ข 110,466 posts

Just got in from my week 5, run 3

So Iโ€™ve just ran for 20 mins, what was I worried about, clearly we can do it people.! It felt amazing to get into a Rhythm and just run ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ trust the app guys, itโ€™s very do-able

I actually ran though my 5 minutes at the end and added 5 mins rest once done, I didnโ€™t want to stop ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜

11 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Well done..it's what we are always saying. Slow and steady as you move on.

1 like

I've just done week 5 run 2 and I'm dreading run 3. 20 minutes is such a big jump!

Donโ€™t dread it ๐Ÿ˜ just do it! Itโ€™s fine, really. Just get in the zone, slow and even ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ x

Great job. I wouldnโ€™t recommend running the cooldown... but if you do, do a cooldown after! Itโ€™s there to get your body back to normal slowly so you donโ€™t feint, mainly. Slow and steady through the intervals in week six and you got this.

I included 5 mins cool down at the end ๐Ÿ‘ as per

1 like

Cool.

Blimey !! Hope I'm posting like this after my W5R3 on Friday. Well done

Youโ€™ll do it.

Of course you will! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Completed my W5R3 this evening too. Iโ€™m working away and actually brought my running kit with me as I was determined not to sit in my hotel room and just cabbage in front of the TV. Put the trainers on and got out in the open air, so glad I did. I felt great after ๐Ÿ˜€

1 like

Yay! Well done, feels like quite an accomplishment doesnโ€™t it ๐Ÿ˜

1 like

You may also like...