Thank you all for your words of encouragement in completing W5R3. Never believed that I could run for 20 minutes without stopping! Feel I'm really starting to see my stamina improve. Managed just over 2k which is probably pretty slow, but for 57 yrs old and not having done any running for 40yrs I'll take it as an achievement nonetheless. I'm even starting to enjoy it!
W5R3 Done it!!!: Thank you all for your words of... - Couch to 5K
Not what you're looking for?
You may also like...
times since childhood. I'm ready to make it a part of my life again to help me manage my weight and for stress...
So excited! When I started (and could barely run for 1 minute) I read the podcast overview with the
to run comfortably. I managed to kind of mess that one up, thinking there were 3 x 8 minute runs, so...
find my barcode (3 years old, never used) so I went to the Park I always run in and did it alone. I had...
you've done 8. Then there are 5 minute looks, then 2, and by last minute I'm glancing every 15seconds! Talk...
- JUNE 2020 GRADUATION BADGE POST.....GET YOUR BADGE HERE....NOW CLOSED.
- July 2020 GRADUATION BADGE POST! 😊 Request your badge here!!!
- JUNE 2020 GRADUATION BADGE POST PART 2......THIS IS WHERE YOU GET YOUR BADGE
- Welcome to our JUNE CONSOLIDATION CLUB - with me, MummyCav
- ✔️Welcome to Ju-Ju’s July Consolidation Club ✔️ 🤩🤩🤩
Content on HealthUnlocked does not replace the relationship between you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them.
Never delay seeking advice or dialling emergency services because of something that you have read on HealthUnlocked.