W7R3 done. Week 8 here I come!: Well I made it... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K
106,072 members โ€ข 137,052 posts

W7R3 done. Week 8 here I come!

Bright-spark
Bright-sparkGraduate
โ€ข4 Replies

Well I made it with rather more rest days than normal (had to work yesterday ๐Ÿ˜ฌ). It wasn't the most energetic run I've done, I'm not sure whether it's because I'm starting to struggle with the longer runs , or whether it's just due to a busy time with lack of sleep. I'm hoping for better things in Week 8. I can see the end in sight!

4 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest
Shelley2310
Shelley2310Graduate

Well done, you did it thatโ€™s the main thing. The end is in sight ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Buddy34
Buddy34Graduate

The longer runs are going to test you even more but just run slow take your time you can do it

UnfitNoMore
UnfitNoMoreAdministrator

Busy lives and lack of sleep do take it out of us... but you ran... doesnโ€™t have to be more energetic than that, many runs later will be a lot less than max effort, so that run was a good taster for those runs. Enjoy week 8

Wimborne
WimborneGraduate

Bright-spark you are doing brilliantly. Look forward to week 8 and beyond....... you are almost there and trust me you have so got this nailed. ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

You may also like...