Couch to 5K
79,416 members β€’ 110,674 posts

Park Run Graduation!! πŸ‘Š

So having woken up feeling a bit grotty but determined to Graduate today, decided to take a couple of paracetamol and give it a go.

With the help of my sister and Bro in law coming along to run with me for support, proud to say not only did I Graduate but also ran the whole park run!! 36.05 so chuffed!!

Thank you all for your encouragement and support!! πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ xx

13 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Well done you. Such an achievement - it’s amazing what your body can do when u put yr mind to it especially when you were feeling under the weather. Bravo πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ†πŸ₯‡πŸΎ

1 like

Wow, great time for a graduation run! Well done! Don't forget to pick up your badge here: healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

Huge congratulations! πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ₯‚

1 like

Thanks Mike πŸ₯‡

Well done and what amazing scenery you had for running in!

1 like

I know very fortunate to live right on top of the country park!

36.06 and you weren’t feeling great? That is A-MA-ZING!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚

Get up on that podium, take a swig of 🍾🍾🍾 and feel very proud of yourself! And don’t forget to claim your shiny badge! πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡

1 like

Way to go... anything under 40 is frankly bloody amazing so soon. Same time next week?

1 like

Definitely! The park run was my inspiration for starting c25k so will be keeping it up for sure!

1 like

Nice photo above of part of your 5k Park run graduation route, a great time to boot as well, once again, congratulations

Nice one, well done. I completed the programme today too!

1 like

Well done! Feels pretty damn good doesn’t it πŸ™Œ

1 like

Yeah, it does.

Many congratulations on your graduation fellow runner.

This guide to post C25K running may be helpful healthunlocked.com/couchto5...…….what-next

Keep running, keep smiling.

You may also like...