Thumbs up to running buddy: Anyone struggling... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K
88,304 members โ€ข 120,396 posts

Thumbs up to running buddy

Gilliano666
Gilliano666Graduate
โ€ข10 Replies

Anyone struggling where to put their keys , especially bulky car keys when out on a run, try this. Its a little magnetic pocket that fits on your waistband securely. From ebay, called running buddy wallet

10 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest
Behr
BehrGraduate

If only I could find my waist! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

5 likes
Gilliano666
Gilliano666Graduate
in reply to Behr

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, so harsh on yourself xx

Behr
BehrGraduate
in reply to Gilliano666

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Tasha99
Tasha99Graduate

I was thinking about the water one but canโ€™t decide

Gilliano666
Gilliano666Graduate
in reply to Tasha99

Haven't even got round to solving the water bottle, I tend to have a drink just before and after, but if going to run for longer, then deffo need something x

Uphillfirst

Squishy ultra running bottle works for me. I carry key and phone in flat style bumbag that sits in small of back - bit like a travel wallet.

Taffinator
TaffinatorGraduate

I use a running bum bag that holds 2 small water bottles, and I can put my phone and a key in it, would post a pic of it but donโ€™t seem to be able to, odd thing is when doing the C25K I drink more than when I used to enter 10ks, very odd, never worked out why,

1 like
Gilliano666
Gilliano666Graduate
in reply to Taffinator

I tried the bum bag, but it felt bulky, maybe should have tried a different one? Also will need to carry water as I start running longer, but can manage the 30 mins without for now ๐Ÿ˜Š

Irishprincess

You only ever need one key when you're running. Either the front/back door key or, if you're driving, the car key. I always separate the key I need and leave the others behind. But nice wallet ๐Ÿ™‚

1 like
Gilliano666
Gilliano666Graduate

Keep meaning to get keyrings that dont break my nails ๐Ÿ™Šx

You may also like...