I only went and graduated!!!: Hi all, Well this... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K
105,318 members β€’ 136,009 posts

I only went and graduated!!!

lez69
lez69Graduate
β€’9 Replies

Hi all,

Well this morning at 7.32 I graduated. So very pleased and proud that I have managed to stick to this programme and completed it (with an extra 2 weeks because of the heat).

Even though I haven't posted very much on here I have followed the advice and tips and the posts of other fellow 'runners' - can I call myself that - and found it so helpful.

I couldn't get to the 5k, unfortunately I was quite a way off, but I know that I'm not alone in that and it will all improve with time and regular runs, so am not worried about that, onwards and upwards.

Going to take a few day's rest and then work out a plan/mini goal, so far it's carry on for a few weeks at the 30 mins, then start increasing by 10% on one of my runs a week and see where we go from there.

Thanks everyone again from someone who doesn't really use any social media - not even on Facebook - this is a fantastic site and I'm so glad I found it.

xx

9 Replies
oldest β€’ newest
Equi-geek
Equi-geekGraduate

Lez69 - You ARE a runner and a graduate to boot! πŸŽ“πŸŽ“πŸŽ“πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

Congratulations! Go get your badge and bask in satisfaction for the rest of the weekend, at least!

Runsome
RunsomeGraduate

Congratulations well done πŸ‘

MVBrown
MVBrownGraduate

Congratulations well done on graduating. I’m on week 3 and your post is really encouraging. Thanks for posting.

UnfitNoMore
UnfitNoMoreAdministrator

Congratulations! Enjoy those few days, you certainly earned them.

Flaraflarkin
FlaraflarkinGraduate

Well done lez69 πŸ™ŒπŸ‘ŠπŸ™Œ Huge achievement, well done you!! πŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

Oldfloss
OldflossAdministrator

Huge well done and congratulations to you... party time... and then.. check out the What's Next Post!

Mathsgeek123
Mathsgeek123Graduate

Well done!!!

Lavender1962
Lavender1962Graduate

Congratulations!πŸŽ“πŸŽ‰πŸ‘

Anggrrr
AnggrrrGraduate

I was a lurker who used this a lot to get through to graduation. Well done.

You may also like...