Couch to 5K
73,610 members β€’ 105,570 posts

Week 5 - SMASHED!!!!!!!

W5R3, a 20 minute run, which I have never ever done in my entire life - I did tonight!!

I cannot tell you how amazing I feel right now!!!

26 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

It's called Runner's High!!! 😊

Very addictive and very exhilliarting!!!

Well done you.....!!!πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

1 like

Thank you!!! It’s the best high ever!!!!!

1 like

Fantastic! Well done Run_Forest!

Enjoy your proud moment, you’ve earned it!

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘

1 like

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

1 like

That was one of my favourite runs in the program, well done. You are doing really well πŸ’ͺπŸƒ

1 like

Thank you!!!!

Well done!!

1 like

Thanks!!!!

1 like

Well done, enjoy your achievement!

1 like

Thank you!!!

I did w5r3 last week so I know how you feel. I never thought I would manage it either....! Well done - keep going!

1 like

Thanks!!!

Wow, quite an achievement, brilliantly done! I bet you never dreamed you could do that a few weeks ago, right? :)

1 like

I could never have imagined it!!!!

Well done that is fantastic , you should be sooo proud of yourself. I haven’t ran for a week because of a bad back . But off this morning to try w5 run 1

1 like

Thanks! Hope your W5R1 went well!

Just done my first ever 20 mins run but I had to run a little slower, at 10 mins I thought I’m going to have to stop but actually made it to the end . I’m so pleased with myself. Hope your runs are going ok

1 like

Well done! We seem to find the determination to finish the run don’t we! How are you doing now? I am about to start the 28 minute runs!!πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Well done you are doing so well, you are nearly at your 30 minutes . I haven’t been able to run for the last two weeks due to severe knee pain , the pain is a lot better today so will give it another two days and try to run again

Boom! New duration PB! Keep owning it

1 like

πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ thanks!!

1 like

Fabulous! πŸ₯‰ I can still remember mine. I didn't stop grinning for hours!! Enjoy that buzz. You're on your way to the longer runs now πŸ‘πŸ˜

1 like

Thanks!! 28 minute runs this week! I can’t believe it!!!!!

1 like

Scary isn't it?! Graduation soon! Keep it up!

Aww well done ..Keep at it..That's a great achievement ..😊

Fantastic!! Well done you! That run is quite a milestone and you’ve got it well and truly in the bag! Brilliant! πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈ

You may also like...