Week 5 run 3!!!: So.... oddly I’ve been looking... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K
105,814 members136,698 posts

Week 5 run 3!!!

EmmaA-F
EmmaA-FGraduate

So.... oddly I’ve been looking forward to today 😳

I actually feel like I’m now a runner 🏃🏼‍♀️

Yes it was ‘only’ 20 minuets but it feels so good 😊 and I didn’t stop or die trying 🤣👍🏻💪🏻

When I started the training I expected to be bored/fed up/ too lazy to continue by week 4 as that is how long I usually manage to stick with something difficult, always looking for a quick fix/ easy option and I have never liked running.... ‘it’s not my thing’, but this program has changed me 😱 I actually look forward to my next run! 😱🙊 This is partly due to lovely Sarah, 💕I can’t wait to hear what she is going to say next 😁 her encouragement and praise has kept me going.... as have you lovely lot!

Week 6, #bringitimready!

11 Replies
oldestnewest
QueD
QueDGraduate

Well done, I’m dreading week 2 😂

EmmaA-F
EmmaA-FGraduate
in reply to QueD

So was I 😁 I dread every run, until today, but it was fine... and then I ran for 5 whole minutes 🙊🙈😱 I was amazed! Believe in the plan, it really works 👍🏻 and like Sarah said to me this morning, just keep putting one foot in front of the other 🏃🏼‍♀️

Also, I change my playlist every week, seems to be keeping me motivated.

Hi. Well done. I’m doing that run again as had to stop at 13 mins as I was so hot, was over 30 deg! Glad the temperature has dropped so will attempt again tonight. Well done you 🌟

EmmaA-F
EmmaA-FGraduate
in reply to Gracey48

I would have been the same, I have only done one run in the evening and it was exhausting! All of my other runs have been before 6.30 am... before my brain realised what I was doing 😂

UnfitNoMore
UnfitNoMoreAdministrator

Well done. Go crush week 6

EmmaA-F
EmmaA-FGraduate
in reply to UnfitNoMore

Thanks 😊 I’m really looking forward to it... 5 mins seems like nothing in comparison 🏃🏼‍♀️

Oh well done you that’s brilliant!!! I did that run today too, can’t quite believe it but I completed it! It’s such an amazing feeling - I’m on a high! 😃

EmmaA-F
EmmaA-FGraduate
in reply to Balletomane9

Well done you 👍🏻

I couldn’t believe it too... me, running!!! 😂🤣😂🤣

Such a high!

Midlifecath
MidlifecathGraduate

Me too. Can't quite believe I did the 20 minutes. And I enjoyed it. Amazing

EmmaA-F
EmmaA-FGraduate
in reply to Midlifecath

😂 that’s just how I feel. Week 6 run 3 in 15 mins 🙊

Midlifecath
MidlifecathGraduate
in reply to EmmaA-F

Just done week 6 run 2 and am fine. Still astonished & even more amazing not too phased by prospect of week 6 run 3! This is a brilliant training app.

You may also like...