Graduation run complete: Today I completed the C... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K
96,234 members β€’ 127,129 posts

Graduation run complete

Lorrs84
Lorrs84Graduate
β€’10 Replies

Today I completed the C25k programme and ran 5k. Not in 30 minutes but couldnt be more pleased. I didnt think I could complete today and it wasnt easy but feels so good.

Thank you to everyone who posts, replies and encourages on here - it really does help

10 Replies
oldest β€’ newest
Flaraflarkin
FlaraflarkinGraduate

Well done!! πŸŽ‰πŸ™Œβ­οΈ And a 5k?! Incredible! πŸ™Œ

Lorrs84
Lorrs84Graduate
in reply to Flaraflarkin

Thank you so much

lexiemcd
lexiemcdGraduate

Congratulations ! You must be feeling great this morning after completing the programme. You run in a beautiful area as well - lucky you. I'm about thirty odd miles down the road from you but not so scenic.

Lorrs84
Lorrs84Graduate
in reply to lexiemcd

I do feel fantastic. It is a lovely area and I am hoping that running gets easier and I can enjoy it. Definitely not too keen on hills so next challenge is trying to incorporate them and not fear them. Thank you

Goforitmama
GoforitmamaGraduate

Congratulations! 5K - good for you :-)

Tinker5393
Tinker5393Graduate

Congrats. Fantastic time as well πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈ

Dee2609
Dee2609Graduate

Brilliant! It’s a great feeling 😁

DeeRunning
DeeRunningGraduate

Well done, graduate! Congrats on a great run, and fantastic distance and time πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸŽ‚πŸ‘

Lorrs84
Lorrs84Graduate

Thank you so much

Gran4z
Gran4zGraduate

So pleased for you. Well done. 5K is tough, not sure many of us can do it in 30mins. But we can run it, which we couldn’t 9 weeks before, so 3 cheers for you, and for everyone else on C25K whether at the start, in the middle or graduating, we are amazing πŸ˜‰πŸ™ƒπŸŒ»πŸ˜Ž

You may also like...