Couch to 5K
57,250 members89,786 posts

Week 5 Run 3

I did the 20 mins week 5 run 3 today! I was absolutely dreading it, and convinced i would never be able to run for that long without a break. However despite the heat, i completed it and i am sooooo chuffed with myself! 😁 It was hard, but feels like such a game changer and has made me think i might actually be able to do this! I have to say though i'm looking forward to going back to interval running for the next 2 runs lol, but know that 25 mins run is looming 🙈

4 Replies
oldestnewest

But..you are ready..for all the runs..just like this one..huge..massive..well done you! Trust the plan..believe in yourself and just know you can do this😉

2 likes

Do you know what? You will be surprised I think, when you reach the 25 minute one . I did it this morning, and I’m still buzzing about it. I even enjoyed, really enjoyed, about half of it, so can’t wait for week 7! You CAN do it (so can I). Well done!

2 likes

Well done. Every next run can be daunting. Just do what you are doing and you will be fine. One big landmark passed.

1 like

Don't dread any run, just respect them.......... especially W6R1 which catches many out.

Well done. Hang on to that belief in your own abilities.

1 like

You may also like...