Priorities, it's all about priorities . . . - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K

116,947 members148,252 posts

Priorities, it's all about priorities . . .

Julian1970
Julian1970Graduate

And I am sorry to say, England take priority tonight.

But before any one says "Shame on you." I would like to point out, I am dressed and ready to go as soon as the final whistle goes.

Not a drop of alchahol will have pashed my lipssss either (hic) . . . I love you (hic), I, I mean it (hic).

So staying committed to the cause, will be running but it will be a late 'un!

COME ON ENGLAND!

13 Replies

Can't you have a quick trot at half time?

Julian1970
Julian1970Graduate in reply to Irishprincess

Is that a euphemism for something Irishprincess? ;)

Irishprincess
IrishprincessGraduate in reply to Julian1970

🤔 No.

Jay66UK
Jay66UKGraduate

So I’m stuck at work at a Full Council meeting and will be here until after 10pm tonight, home around 11pm. So will miss it all!

Julian1970
Julian1970Graduate in reply to Jay66UK

You ain't missing much Jay . . . . . . besides deciding how best to spend the council tax is far more important. Phah ha ha, who am I kidding. Ennn . . . . gerrrrr . . . . .land!

Jay66UK
Jay66UKGraduate in reply to Julian1970

Nor are you here !

Julian1970

As an elected representative of the people, you should be thoroughly engrossed in what you are doing . . . . but the forum is much more fun!

Jay66UK

I’m not...I’m an employee 😉

Julian1970

Oh my . . . a civil servant eh? I hope you're not using the work laptop to update your social media stuff ;)

Jay66UK

No. Own mobile. Hence never using people’s usernames properly!

Lol - whereas I decided that today would be a 2nd rest day and I shal resume tomorrow! Hic, love you man, I really mean it, I do! Wassa mahtta? Whys u lukin aht mhee (hic) lihke .... zzzzzz 🌞

Julian1970
Julian1970Graduate in reply to LoungeLizaard

Love you too man, you.....you.... you are a speshall guy. Sorry mate, you'll have to scuze the sick . . . it's all good man . . .y'now what am sayin' man. Lissten ......zzzzzzzzz

LoungeLizaard
LoungeLizaardGraduate in reply to Julian1970

😂😂

You may also like...