Couch to 5K
79,389 members110,637 posts

Hurrah! R3 W9 Complete

Well I never would have thought nine weeks ago that I’d make it to the end of this program.

Did my final run with Michael Johnson tonight. I’m feeling really pumped that I’ve completed the program, although I still haven’t managed 5K I’m pleased I managed 2.77 miles.

I can honestly say that I’m not going to miss Michael at all though. He was getting on my nerves a bit during week 9, popping up at the end telling me I’ve got five minutes left... “you what Mike? Are you having a laugh? Five minutes!!!” 🤪

Now I’m going it alone, out into the wilderness just me and my Fitbit, no Michael. I’m hoping to carry on with some 30 minute runs for the next couple of weeks until I can comfortably run 5k in that time.

Can I call myself a runner yet? 😬

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done 👍

1 like

Thanks! Love your name btw 😂

You are most certainly a runner!! Congratulations 🏅🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Enjoy your acheivement! 👍😁

1 like

Thank you x

1 like

A big congratulations to you and yes I'm sure it's safe to say that you're a runner now. Albeit a newly graduated one, a runner all the same.

Well done and I wish you all the best for the coming runs in the future.x

1 like

Yes you certainly can ...Well done ..Congratulations ..Enjoy your great feeling it's amazing 😊😊

1 like

Excellent job. I think you’ve been a runner officially since the end of W6 according to the app. Enjoy the consolidation runs.

1 like

As Iannoda said...

You run. You are a runner!

Massive congratulations 🥇🍾🎉👏👏👏

1 like

You may also like...