Couch to 5K
57,626 members90,138 posts

Only went and smashed it this morning - and in the rain !

W5R3 in the bag. I was soooo anxious before I started and the first 5 mins was a challenge but Jo Whiley pulled me through. In all honesty I have NEVER ran 20 mins in my life ( even walked pretty much through cross country as a kid) so this has been a huge breakthrough for me.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement

13 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done Kaz!! Enjoy your success as this run can be a turning point and a real confidence boost. Great job! :) :)

1 like

Well done! 👏🏃🏻‍♀️ this is my challenge on Thursday, and like you, never run for that long in my life. Beginning to enjoy it! How did that happen?!

1 like

Honestly you will feel amazing afterwards

There are so many people here on C25K who say, that includes me, who after they have ran that 20 minute run of week 5 day 3 say that it is the longest run that they have ever done, just shows you what can be done if you try, once again well done to you all.

1 like

Well done keep going xxx

1 like

Well done, I just done W5R1 this morning, 20 mins sounds so scary, fingers crossed I manage it through the week when I get to R3 x

1 like

Amazing feeling, isn’t it? Well done!

1 like

Well done 👍🏻 that’s my challenge on Wednesday 🙏 need to focus

2 likes

Good luck! 🏃🏻‍♀️💪

1 like

Thank you

How did it go Rachells71?

Yes I did it yesterday .. actually surprised myself how good I felt through it 😀 I also listen to Jo Wiley .. she’s fab ... I’m looking forward to trying to push myself for longer.. 👍🏻

1 like

very well done its certainly a defining moment

2 likes

You may also like...