Couch to 5K
63,942 members96,994 posts

Wk2r3

Well i dragged myself out for run 3 and I’m so glad I did, I felt like I flew round it. A vast improvement on Thursdays run, think I’m going to leave at least 2 rest days between runs it helps me so much.

I knocked 2 min off Thursdays run and that’s without my water bottle (wasn’t on purpose), not sure if I run a bit better without it though. I’ve decided that I’m definitely not ready for week 3 so I’m repeating week 2, starting it again on Thursday. Good luck to all runners. Happy running 😊🏃🏻‍♀️ xx

6 Replies
oldestnewest

If you completed week 2 you should move on! You can do It!

The trouble is I really struggle on the last half of the run, think it’s best for me if I repeat the week :) thanks for your advice though xx

2 likes

Good luck!

1 like

Slow and steady and enjoy...hydrate well all the time and specifically in this hot snap:)

1 like

I found that having 2 days rest can make a difference to my running, ur doing the right 😉

Yeah I don’t think one day rest is good for me right now as I seem to struggle massively. As long as we complete the three a week we can do it at our own pace. Happy running :) xx

You may also like...