Couch to 5K
54,816 members87,317 posts

W5R1 - CROW ATTACK!!

W5R1 - CROW ATTACK!!

Well - that was my most eventful run so far! After a beautiful start in a gorgeous park (see pic), I had just headed into the little wooded area at the bottom... when a large crow dive-bombed into the back of my head! Unsure whether to laugh or scream, I tried my best to shoo it away but when it started coming back, I must admit to running a LITTLE bit quicker to escape... not so slow and steady tonight, methinks...

Loving this running lark so much - I’d never get this much interactive entertainment when stuck on the sofa of an evening...

6 Replies
oldestnewest

😂 oh jeez!! That sounds like a really good incentive for speeding up 🤣 I’m glad you got home unscathed! Maybe you need to run the crow gauntlet more often so that you can get a regular burst of speed on your runs, hehe!

1 like

Haha - run the crow gauntlet - I LOVE it!!! 😂

1 like

Yikes! That’s one way to do some speed intervals 😳😂

2 likes

Yikes! Another unexpected running hazard! Glad you escaped unscathed :-)

1 like

Oh my goodness. Much as I love the little birds in my garden and look on the robin as a mate I'm a bit phobic about bigger flapping birds and give pigeons a very wide berth. I think that would have completely freaked me out. Very pleased you didn't come to harm.

1 like

Thank you so much! It was a shock but also quite funny, I must’ve looked a sight giggling and legging it at the same time...

1 like

You may also like...