Week 6 run 2 done ๐Ÿ˜ด: Wow! Super pleased to have... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K
107,916 members โ€ข 138,931 posts

Week 6 run 2 done ๐Ÿ˜ด

Debsy2008
Debsy2008Graduate
โ€ข10 Replies

Wow! Super pleased to have completed that... was hard tonight... my legs ached, my pace was clumsy, I felt tired and hot... BUT my breathing was better controlled and I managed to complete it so all in all I did ok... is it bed time yet ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

At least the sunny countryside was beautiful ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ

10 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest
_SimonT_
_SimonT_Graduate

What a glorious scene! And well done on your run! Sometimes getting through these wobbly ones gives more satisfaction than the easy ones! ๐Ÿ˜€

Debsy2008
Debsy2008Graduate in reply to _SimonT_

Thatโ€™s true, pretty chuffed I powered through it and kept going. Felt like my body was throwing a thousands excuses to stop but just kept on going.

Canโ€™t believe how good this programme is โ˜บ๏ธ

Oldfloss
OldflossAdministrator in reply to Debsy2008

It rocks doesn't it :)

Debsy2008
Debsy2008Graduate in reply to Oldfloss

Certainly does and helps to โ€˜trust the programmeโ€™ I keep telling myself they wouldnโ€™t make it longer if I couldnโ€™t do it... which I need to remember for the next 4 runs of 25 mins ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I can and I will ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ

Jonno34
Jonno34Graduate

I understand the clumsy thing, my running feels so alien and not at all graceful!

Debsy2008
Debsy2008Graduate in reply to Jonno34

Yes have had a few suggest that I should turn the music off and concentrate on my foot fall so am going to try that as it makes a lot of sense ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jonno34
Jonno34Graduate in reply to Debsy2008

Could not do without my music!

Oldfloss
OldflossAdministrator

Slow, steady and relax.. take in that gorgeous scenery... very well done you :)

Tbae
TbaeGraduate

Very well done.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Back to no music then, and listening to your breathing and footfall.๐Ÿค”๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Debsy2008
Debsy2008Graduate in reply to Tbae

Yes definitely going to do the next one with no music and hopefully see the difference ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You may also like...