Couch to 5K
60,055 members92,679 posts

W9R1 Done :)

Lovely morning though went out a bit later than planned and starting to heat up a bit.

30 min run in the bag though couldn't have done another min if I tried today. Really enjoying running and recently I don't go into a run with doubt that I'll complete it the only question is how hard it will be. For me that's a big shift.

If that belief holds then Thursday evening will see me graduate, wow that feels a bit surreal.

Good luck and happy running to everyone!! Have a great week :)

13 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done! Glad to hear you are enjoying running so much and that you are feeling so confident. You’re one of my pathfinders now, a couple of burns ahead and leading the way. Keep going!

Oh thanks Jay. My confidence probably has something to do with my anality, not always a good thing but working well for running and been OCD about the programme. You're right there too and been great sharing this journey with you. :)

1 like

Thanks, mate 👊

Fab Lori!!

1 like

Thanks Ripcurl. Well we're getting close to the finish line now. We definitely got this 😎👍

1 like

We certainly are...mines tomorrow morning!! Supposed to be hot and I hate running in the heat!💥😫

Good luck and enjoy. Get out early before the heat. The podium awaits :)

Well done, you are almost at the finish line. X

Thanks mairi. Yes getting to the end :) How are you doing ?

Did W8R1 tonight, not easy, but I thought W1 wasn’t easy at the time lol. We have certainly come a distance, starting W9 on Wednesday, really hoping to graduate before my bday on 30th.

1 like

We have done so well Mari. Well done for getting through tonight's run. W9 is only 3 mins more and honestly not a lot different to W8. Keep at it, we'll both graduate by the end of the month and then plan the next chapter. :)

Oops meant only 2 mins more. Every min counts :)

1 like

Hope so! The first bit of the run is the hardest bit for me, although I am glad when the time is up I think there may be a wee bit left to go that extra 2 mins, Time will tell,!!! well done you on getting so far, looking forward to hearing your graduation news on Thursday. We really have come a long way. xxx

1 like

You may also like...