Couch to 5K
52,742 members84,853 posts

W2 R3 = week 2 complete 👏🏼👏🏼

I really wasn’t feeling this today but have managed to get out and complete week 2 of Couch to 5K. Feeling rather pleased with myself although I am petrified of week 3 😬

I also found running with music so uplifting 🏃‍♂️ music 🎵 🎧

16 Replies
oldestnewest

great work finishing week 2, Ive just finished week 3. Im always a bit nervous of the next run/ week but I've started to realise to not over think it, take one run at a time and at the end of the day if I don't quite manage I will repeat until I do. Hopefully confidence will grow with each success

2 likes

I definitely over think things and my abilities. How did you find the jump to 3 minutes?

Hi Elizabeth I found it hard but I did it, I slowed my pace right down ..very slow and my breathing too because I tend to get a bit panicky and start to shallow breathe so I consciously slow deep breathes. It got to the point on run 3 that I was disappointed it was the 90 second bit because I was comfortable 😂. I have also told myself if I don’t achieve a run I will repeat it until I do as we can all have off days but so far so good, haven’t needed to do that yet x

2 likes

Thanks for the advice. X

1 like

I have just completed week 2 aswell and I'm not sure if I'm ready to start week 3....3 minute runs sound like a big leap from 90 secs x

2 likes

It really does sound like a massive jump doesn’t it. I think I’m going to give it a go and if it is completely unreachable I will repeat week 2. It’s worth a try though as we might be able to push ourselves more than we think.

Let’s do this 💪🏼 I’m going out Sunday to give it a go. When are going going out? Let me know how you get on x

2 likes

I will be attempting it Saturday morning.....wish me luck xx

2 likes

Look forward to hear how you get on x

Did it....even though I struggled but I was so proud of myself afterwards....good luck and believe in yourself x

I did my 1st week 3 and it actually felt good, hard but good.

Go us 💪🏼🏃‍♂️

1 like

Well done!!! X

1 like

Thank you x

If you did W2 you’re ready for W3. Honest it’s a nice week, because you feel as though you are progressing quite strongly. Good luck for W3

1 like

Ah thanks for the vote of confidence. We will see on Sunday if these old legs can do it 😬

1 like

Well done 💪🏽

I'm with you there, just did my w2r3 and nervous about w3 ....but going to give it a good go ! We can do this 😀😀

You may also like...