Couch to 5K

Wk8 R2...slow and steady 🏃🏼‍♀️

Another 28min run completed although my legs did feel a bit tired today. I kept it slow ad steady just like my last run and managed the full 28mins again 😊

Now all the snow has gone it was muddy and slippery in places. At one point I tried to avoid the sludge but ended up being attacked by a bush instead and tore a hole in my favourite running tights 😳

I think an extra rest day is needed this week so I’m ready and raring for the final run of Wk8 😆

Happy running everyone 🏃🏼‍♀️🏃‍♂️

9 Replies
oldestnewest

Hey Melo1970 - well done! I did the same run today. It feels good to complete these long runs. I'm also taking an extra rest day - I tend to find I need one after Runs 1 & 2 each week, so I'll be going for Week 8 Run 3 on Friday. Good luck with your next run. 😀👍

1 like

Aww fantastic well done to you too JoP61 👏👏 it's great hearing how you're doing as well 😀

Enjoy your rest days and good luck on Friday x

1 like

Thanks and happy running! See you in Week 9. 💪😀

Well done.. and bad luck on the leggings.. steady and slow as you move on :)

1 like

Will do Oldfloss, I always feel like I've got you in my ear reminding me slow and steady 😊 best advice as I feel it's helped me with the longer runs. Thank you!

1 like

Getting there! Graduation = excuse to buy new gear 😉

1 like

Like it 👍 hadn't thought of that 😁

Congratulations on another successful run 👏👏👏

An extra rest day is a great idea. As for the tights....sounds like a good excuse to go shopping to me😁

Liz x

1 like

Haha think you're right Liz 😂 funny how I'm more interested in new running gear rather than the latest fashion these days!! 😀 x

2 likes

You may also like...