Couch to 5K
60,169 members โ€ข 92,813 posts

Wk8 R2...slow and steady ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Another 28min run completed although my legs did feel a bit tired today. I kept it slow ad steady just like my last run and managed the full 28mins again ๐Ÿ˜Š

Now all the snow has gone it was muddy and slippery in places. At one point I tried to avoid the sludge but ended up being attacked by a bush instead and tore a hole in my favourite running tights ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I think an extra rest day is needed this week so Iโ€™m ready and raring for the final run of Wk8 ๐Ÿ˜†

Happy running everyone ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ

9 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Hey Melo1970 - well done! I did the same run today. It feels good to complete these long runs. I'm also taking an extra rest day - I tend to find I need one after Runs 1 & 2 each week, so I'll be going for Week 8 Run 3 on Friday. Good luck with your next run. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘

1 like

Aww fantastic well done to you too JoP61 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ it's great hearing how you're doing as well ๐Ÿ˜€

Enjoy your rest days and good luck on Friday x

1 like

Thanks and happy running! See you in Week 9. ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜€

Well done.. and bad luck on the leggings.. steady and slow as you move on :)

1 like

Will do Oldfloss, I always feel like I've got you in my ear reminding me slow and steady ๐Ÿ˜Š best advice as I feel it's helped me with the longer runs. Thank you!

1 like

Getting there! Graduation = excuse to buy new gear ๐Ÿ˜‰

1 like

Like it ๐Ÿ‘ hadn't thought of that ๐Ÿ˜

Congratulations on another successful run ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

An extra rest day is a great idea. As for the tights....sounds like a good excuse to go shopping to me๐Ÿ˜

Liz x

1 like

Haha think you're right Liz ๐Ÿ˜‚ funny how I'm more interested in new running gear rather than the latest fashion these days!! ๐Ÿ˜€ x

2 likes

You may also like...