Couch to 5K
52,780 members84,882 posts

Well well aparantly I am now a runner

Well week 6 complete and according to Laura we are now runners ( even though I'm more of a woddler lol ) was tough though but enjoyable at the same time . 25 min non stop did not seem a reality when we started this but it's absolutely bonkers how this program builds you up to it without you really noticing . I'm really looking forward to the challenge of week 7 bring it on .

7 Replies
oldestnewest

I agree love the program. I’m starting week 3 tomorrow and can’t wait. It’s amazing that I run 90s. Unsure about 3 minutes but can’t wait

1 like

We are starting week 3 this afternoon. I am scared/excited and a bit nervous too! Will be so chuffed if we do it! Good luck this week! x

1 like

Good luck to you to x

1 like

I am also starting W3 tomorrow. I really can’t believe I ran 90s during week two. Don’t think w3 is going to be easy but I’m going to give it my best.

Good stuff well done

1 like

Enjoy and trust the program guys. And most importantly enjoy the journey. This is one of the most enjoyable and self rewarding things I have done for years and I'm quite sad I only have 9 runs to graduate which at the start I thought was going to be impossible. But I'm so looking forward to the new life style I am creating xxx

1 like

Hope week 3 works out. Just keep plugging away and don't give up!

You may also like...