Couch to 5K

Week 9 Run 3 complete, I made it!

So pleased with myself, a great run to end the course with, lovely bright sunshine and everything just clicked so I was able to enjoy it. Wasn't even too shattered at the end - must push harder next time!

Now to research how I get a "graduate" tag, and what I should be doing next week - was thinking of keeping two days at 30mins and then gradually extending the other day to see how much I can push that up over time. And I need to get myself some new listening material now the 9 weeks are over!

13 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done graduate, leave a message on this link to request your lovely badge

healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

New graduates are usually advised to consolidate your three 30 minute runs for a few weeks whilst you ponder your next goals.

2 likes

Thanks for pointing that out - just posted to it. I'll take your advice and keep it steady for a few weeks, makes sense! It'll be a big enough change having my own terrible music choices to listen to rather than the podcast :)

3 likes

Congratulations! Nice feeling isn't it?

1 like

The best :) and oooh look my shiny graduate badge has arrived already, quick service around here!

3 likes

Congratulations on Graduating 🎉🎉🎉

Well done it feels great doesn't it.

Enjoy doing some 30 minute runs wearing your shiny new badge...because you CAN! 😊x

1 like

Congratulations!🥇👏🍾🎉

1 like

Congratulations. Brilliant x

1 like

Dance, dance, dance on that podium!! Huge well done - Friday too - celebrate with bubbly??!! 🎉🎉🍾😃

Enjoy the next part of your running adventure. 😀

1 like

No bubbly in the end, but I have succumbed to chocolate truffles left from Xmas :)

1 like

Try the C25K+ podcasts. They don't suit everyone but a good place to start.

And congrats.

1 like

Will take a look - thanks!

Hurray!👏👏👏👏

Congrats!

You may also like...