Week 9 run 3... I DID IT!!!

Week 9 run 3... I DID IT!!!

I’m still on my warm down walk, but I just did it!!! Never in my life did I expect to be able to run!! My pace today was my slowest - everything was sore by the end. I think I was over thinking it. Made it though - and now to decide where to go from here. Maybe a 10k middle of next year. Definitely don’t want to lose my focus and new found fitness!!

Huge thanks to all those who encouraged me along the way - your words of support and wisdom meant so much! Wouldn’t be here without you!

WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!

27 Replies
oldestnewest

Amaaaaazing!!! Well done to you!

2 likes

Very well done mate, you should be so proud of yourself. 🏅🏅🏅

1 like

Congratulations 🎉

Enjoy the next runs. I think a lot of us have posted a feeling sense of freedom on our first postgraduate runs.

P.s I have those trainers!

2 likes

Well done graduate 👍🏼⭐️🎓🏅

1 like

Well done! Onwards and upwards 😊

1 like

Well done, onwards and upwards! 😊

1 like

Many congratulations! It's an amazing achievement. Enjoy your graduation and future running happiness.

1 like

Many congratulations, very well done for graduating - feels amazing doesn't it! 🎉👍😀🍾🏅

1 like

yaaaaaaaaaaaay !

*lets off party poppers!

Congratulations. Now just keep it going by getting out there 2-3 times a week and just building on that fitness.

1 like

Congratulations, go get your graduation badge - pinned posts to the right. You've done the work, now get to enjoy the gleam

1 like

Congratulations, graduate :) Brilliant achievement. Did you ever think you'd make it?

1 like

Many congratulations, fellow runner!

Now to consolidate and ingrain the habit.

You have come a long way in the last few weeks.

Just think where you might go in the next few years.

Keep running, keep smiling.

1 like

Congratulations to you on your graduation! 🥇👏🏃‍♀️ Good work! Here's to a happy running future, Ashleev! 🥂

1 like

Whoop whoop 🎉 🎉 🎉 🎉

Well done on Graduating..It feels great doesn't it..

Keep up with your 30 mins runs plenty of running adventures ahead of you 😊x

1 like

Excellent, well done you!

1 like

Fabulous news! Really well done :) Enjoy the feeling and the whole new world that is opening up in front of you :)

1 like

Snap!! Well done! I also graduated today!!

1 like

CONGRATULATIONS GRADUATE! 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

1 like

Congratulations 🎉🏃🎉well done .

1 like

Well done!!

1 like

Congratulations 🎈🎉🙌🏻

1 like

Fantastic woohoo, you are a runner! Enjoying your place on the podium and celebrate in style 🍾🎉🏆

1 like

Congratulations! Keep on running!! 🏃🏽‍♀️🏅🏅👍

1 like

I think from here, I’ll invite my husband out. He’s fitter than me, so pushes my pace a little without trying!

A friend is also planning a 10k middle of next year - and I think I’ve a good chance of being ready for that by then (if I can do this much in 3 months, I’m sure I can hit 10k in another 7!)

Thanks again for all the encouragement! I started this journey determined, but doubting myself - a small part of me never believed I could do it! But... here I am!

Congratulations!!!! Very well done to you. Nice trainers too 😉

1 like

Amazing job well done u xx

1 like

Congratulations :-) weld done :-)

You may also like...