Couch to 5K

Does anyone else dance and run?! Lol

This time 2 months ago I’d never believe that a) I could run more than 15 seconds without wanting to die or b) that I would actually really enjoy it! But here I am on my way into week 7 having danced my way through w6!

During week 6 I’ve started adding a little wiggle and some slight arm movements to my runs to try and avoid listening to brain telling me to stop LOL (I do run in the dark though) it seems to take my mind off running so I guess it works!

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Yes I completely dance and sing like a crazy lady. It really helps!

1 like

Gives me a little burst of energy 💃🏽🏃‍♀️

I run to Footloose and Land of a Thousand Dances so yeah! 😃👍. On the trail rather than the town centre 😁

1 like

Deffo in the dark or on a trail, I’d hate to end up on YouTube 😂

All the jazz tracks on my 'Ruuun!' playlist make me smile and dance- wiggle along! - Also in the dark!! 😃

1 like

All the best running playlists need a song that comes along just at the right time, when you are about to start flagging, to pull you up again and make you smile, shimmy and swagger. I added Do the Hustle to one of my playlists lately and you can imagine the effect. It's a wonder I don't get arrested.

1 like

Your post made me LOL. Great song!

I always dance on my warm up and warm down. I do a little celebration at the end.

1 like

You may also like...