Couch to 5K
64,405 members97,484 posts

Happy New Year Everyone!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Hi everyone and a big Happy New Year to you and your families.

I haven't been on here for a while but I chose to keep quite because nothing has really be going right recently.

I haven't forgotten about you all and I intend to return just as soon as I'm well again. That I will tell you all about at a later date.

Top on my new year resolutions is to get back running just as soon as I can.

In the meantime I wish you all the very best for 2018 and thank you for all your messages of concern. It's greatly appreciated and will never be forgotten.

Happy New Year.xxx

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Donna good to hear from you, welcome back!

Looking forward to cheering for you when you can run again.

Every good wish for 2018 😄

1 like

Donna! Sorry to hear that things haven't gone right but it can only be a good sign that you're back on here...? Really hope you can be back running and well soon. Happy New wotsit x

1 like

Happy New Year to you too, Donna, and most of all health and joy! I hope you'll be able to take up the programme soon but get well first.

1 like

Lovely to hear from you, Donna, take care and Happy New Year!

1 like

Happy New Year! 😀

1 like

Hope things pick up soon! Happy New Year Donna.

1 like

Hi Donna79 , it’s great to hear that you’re back , hope all is well with you . I remember when I started c25k 8 weeks ago that your story was very impressive and inspirational to me so thank you , I’m just 5 runs off graduating and alot of it was down to being motivated by others like yourself 👍

1 like

Thank you for your message. I'm glad that I was of help to you. I haven't graduated yet unfortunately as I've had a terrible past 6 weeks but as soon as I'm well enough, I'll be back at it again. God I miss running.

I wish you all the luck under the sun though. You're doing brilliantly.xxx

1 like

You may also like...