Couch to 5K
57,238 members89,763 posts

W7r2 No it a great run but headphones problem solved

Not a great run this morning. Stress from work, long shifts, I missed a schedule run last week because I was so tired, and my chest has been playing up all week. Completed the 25 minutes, but had to slow down to a walk twice, albeit only for a couple of metres. I think I'll see how run 3 goes on Sunday, but I might repeat a couple of runs before I move on.

On the plus side I solved my headphones problem..sticky tape! Toyed with a hat but I don't like running in one. So decided to tape them to my ears...it was a toss up between selotape or duct tape...that was all I could find this morning and I was worried that I might not get the duct tape off...lol! Any way it worked!

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Masking or surgical tape might be gentler on your ears.

But I do like you ingenuity

1 like

I agree but couldn't find any this morning.

Can u not buy headphones on a band r with ear clips so much kinder than tape . eBay r sports direct sell them for less than £10 x

Waiting for the man in the red suit to put some in my stocking.

1 like

He’s gonna have a very sporty sack this year 😂 Father Christmas will probably think his list is wrong especially bringing me sporty things 😀 x

Ive also asked him for a running top, but it is quite a specific request so I'll be surprised if he finds one....still probably a bit more likely than world peace.

1 like

Well done you... maybe get used to a hat.. they are really welcome as the days get colder!

Have you thought about a "buff" you can use that as a headband over your ears, that would keep headphones in place.

You may also like...