Couch to 5K

W4 in the bag... and I ran in the morning!!!

Never been a morning person and I struggled to do any form of exercise in the mornings. But I was so excited to finish W4 and I was afraid I may not do it after what’s going to be a meetings marathon day at work, I decided to give it a go.

And hey... got to inaugurate my new base layer as well :)

And just back from the run and I feel sooooo awake, it’s sooooo much quieter in the mornings and I am soooooo buzzing !!!

Thank you all for so much encouragement constantly. If my legs feel good, I may start W5 after a day’s rest. Will keep you posted:D

7 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done, it is a good feeling. I just got in from morning run as well, love the early mornings. 😜

2 likes

Love an early morning run do all mine around 6am sets you up for the day and lovely and peaceful welcome to the smug club. 👍🏃‍♀️🌅

2 likes

Mornings are wonderful!!! I graduated the week before Christmas in 2015.. and those runs were fabulous. I still run early!!

Well done you

2 likes

Just realised week before Christmas could be my graduation week too... if all goes well.

Love the morning too! Great job!

1 like

Congratulations. I like running in the morning too - much quieter than in the evening.

I've got W4R3 tomorrow and I hope it goes as well as yours sounds. Fingers Crossed.

1 like

It sure will. It’s amazing how quickly our bodies adapt.

Enjoy your running 👍🏼

1 like

You may also like...