Couch to 5K
57,292 members89,814 posts

W7R1 Felt comfortable

Afternoon peeps, another chilly but sunny day, just the job for a nice jog 🌞😎 Once again, I stepped outside and thought ‘What to wear’? 🤔.....T-Shirt, shorts and wooly hat it is then......no hair you see 🤓

After a chilly warm up walk, I set off at a easier pace that Fri and boy did I feel better for it. After the first 5mins I was well settled into my stride, breathing was even and I was actually enjoying it whilst dwelling in my own thoughts. My heart rate was down by 20 beats from Fri so that’s got to be good.

I even,surprisingly, raised the pace for the final minute, as per MJ’s suggestion if I was feeling good...so a bit more in the tank me thinks 😀

Looking forward to the rest of the week

Happy running guys 🏃‍♀️🏃🏃‍♀️🏃

4 Replies
oldestnewest

You have sunshine..?? Can you send some this way please..?? 🙄

That sounds like a perfect run from start to finish - long may that continue for you 🤗

Enjoy the rest of your day 😊

Sunshine? Well it was when I went out, bit overcast now!

Thanks HITC yes, it did feel like a perfect run 🤗

Enjoy your day too 😊

1 like

Sounds like a great run, Ted - well done! I much prefer running in the sort of weather like we have today - cold but bright. When I first started the programme I found the warmer weather more uncomfortable. I've just got back to my desk after doing wk6r2 today, which went okay. JW says that all the remaining runs are longer from now ...

Do you have an online sponsorship page for your Santa run, by any chance?

Enjoy the rest of wk7

Thanks Angela, I’m with you on the weather. It was 5deg during my run and I was still sweating at the end but not uncomfortably so 😊

That’s it for you with Run/Walk programme....all nonstop for the last 3 weeks. You’ll do it, just pace it right and you’ll be there 🤗

This is my justgiving page, thanks for asking Angela, appreciated 😊

justgiving.com/fundraising/...

You may also like...