Couch to 5K
65,261 members โ€ข 98,624 posts

W6R3

Well MJ said I think you are officially a runner now๐Ÿƒ i enjoyed that one I think ! All the phrases came into that 25mins (yes 25 mins canโ€™t really believe it) โ€œ slow n steadyโ€ โ€œploddingโ€ โ€œgo slower โ€œ โ€œreally will b going backwards if I go any slowerโ€ my legs at the Hill 5mins in felt like I had a car strapped to each of them but they got better. Positive thinking and sheer bloody determination came into play as I wasnโ€™t going to be beaten Get out there and do it people itโ€™s a great feeling have a great day and weekend from a very hot n sweaty โ€œRUNNERโ€ in Cornwall ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘

21 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Well done!

I'm also running in Cornwall. There is just enough coolness to keep it comfortable. I've completed week 2 so a bit of a way to where you are but enjoying the journey to get there. Happy running :)

2 likes

Well done on completing week 2 keep going itโ€™s well worth it ๐Ÿ‘

1 like

Congratulations you have done amazing!!! I hope my run tomorrow is as successful. Good luck with week 7 ๐Ÿ‘

1 like

Thank you I am sure your run will b great ๐Ÿ‘

Well done RUNNER๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ! Im just about to start my run as away for the weekend! A bit nervous of 25mins๐Ÿ˜ฑbut il be reciting all these phrases to myself especially the go slower one going backwards ๐Ÿ˜‚not sure i can go much slower๐Ÿ˜‚. Thought i might get out before you this morning ha ha! Count down niw to podium!!! ๐Ÿ‘again well done week7 round the corner!

2 likes

Good luck you wonโ€™t need it you will smash it ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘

1 like

Not sure about smashing it but got to the 25mins๐Ÿค—! Still the buzz after worth it!! On to w7!

1 like

Go you well done ๐Ÿ‘

Woo hoo! Well done! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿƒ

1 like

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘

Congratulations! Thatโ€™s very encouraging, planning to do that run today. Was supposed to do it yesterday but life got in the way and I was surprisingly disappointed to postpone it. Must be enjoying this running lark!

1 like

Thank you enjoy it you will smash it, it is becoming an addiction but a good thing to be addicted to so win win ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘

1 like

Well done!! Week 6 is a tough one, itโ€™s onwards and upwards from here, enjoy it x

1 like

Will do thank you๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘

Well done, fellow runner.

Keep running, keep smiling.

1 like

Thank you and you๐Ÿ‘

Great achievement, well done ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Iโ€™m intrigued as to why we become official runners after week 6?! Either way, Iโ€™ll take it!

1 like

Thank you, I was an as well sounds good though ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿƒ

1 like

Mr Smooth never gives out the runner accolades, without having checked youโ€™re doing the work. So well done you, you have run, worked and run again. You sure are a runner!

1 like

Thank you, donโ€™t know if he would have said that if he had witnessed the โ€˜runโ€™ in the flesh though ๐Ÿ˜€

What the eyes donโ€™t see the heart canโ€™t grieve over! That was always my hope anyway. Pretty running never on my list.

1 like

You may also like...