Couch to 5K
65,252 members β€’ 98,610 posts

Week 9 R3 complete

Week 9 R3 complete

Well that's it I have made my graduation run. This week's been hard mentally but today has been a good run and I was able to keep my pace all the way to the end. It feels odd to feel like a runner but there is no looking back now. I even lower myself a little whoop when I finished......checked no-one else could see first obviously.

11 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Congratulations well done you a few Whoop whoops well earned πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ‰. Enjoy the glory and plan the the next stage of your running journey πŸ‘¨β€πŸŽ“πŸ‘

Thank you it feels good.

1 like

Excellent,must be such a great feeling. No doubt you can remember when you probably said a few weeks ago "I cannot run 5 mins let alone 8 mins"? And now you are graduated and can run 30 mins,onto the next goal whatever that may be.

1 like

Thank you. Yep for a long time 1 minute was tough so this feels great.

Woohoo way to go you! Step up to that podium and enjoy the spotlightπŸ…πŸŽ‰πŸ‘

1 like

Even going to tell the long time runners at work about this one. Feeling pretty good.

2 likes

You should be very proud πŸ†

Very well done... whoop away and be proud!!!

Well done :) Enjoy the feeling!! What you've done is truly amazing!

Well done EB - congratulations - you don’t need to worry about people seeing your whoop of delight you deserve it.

Amazing!! Congratulations :D

You may also like...